About Wall Street English
The world is full of people who have dreams – dreams of a successful career, dreams about moving abroad, dreams about traveling to far-off places. At Wall Street English, we help people realize their dreams. We teach English. By learning English, a door of opportunity opens up for people. By learning English people open the door to a new future.
We have been learning partners to over 3 million people, and have been passionate about teaching English since 1972. Our method is proven and aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), the global standard for language acquisition and education. We have a current enrolment of 175,000 students.
We have over 400 learning centres in 28 different countries across the globe. Our centres offer a full English immersion experience and a unique Blended Learning Method available online, in our schools or a mix of both to help each student reach their fullest potential. We have corporate offices in Barcelona, Chennai and Hong Kong.
Location - Tunisia
Department - Service
As Service Manager you report to the Centre Director and National Service Manager and assume overall responsibility for the delivery of service and educational experience for the Students in your Centre. In essence, you are the ambassador and leader of educational excellence in your Center. You’ll be responsible for leading and managing the Service team comprised of Teachers, Personal Tutors, and Receptionists, ensuring that they all provide a consistent premium experience to your Students. This ultimately leads to the strengthening of the Wall Street English brand and brings stability to the overall business through renewals and referrals. Part of achieving this will require you to work in synergy with your Center Director and sales team on promoting internal sales from renewal of student contracts and friend and family referrals from current students As the figure responsible for your Students’ educational success and satisfaction throughout their course, you spend much of your time overseeing each function’s activities, according to Standard Operating Procedures and will suggest improvement opportunities when possible to ensure that levels of service always exceed expectation. This is a unique and enriching opportunity that will require absolute passion as you coach and train your team to contribute towards changing students’ futures.
Essential duties and responsibilities
Includes the following:
1. Lead the Service team and ensure they deliver a premium educational experience to students.
2. Create an environment where students and alumni are inspired and motivated to engage with English in-center, online, and in real life.
3. Guarantee the learning of Students through quality control and promoting the Wall Street English method.
4. Ensure that Standard Operating Procedure is followed at all times to ensure consistency in terms of global brand.
5. Partner with the Center Director to create a strong partnership between the Service Team and Sales Team, to ensure a premium Student educational experience and achievement of internal sales targets.
6. Track, analyze and report Center Service performance and provide solutions for improvement areas.
7. Ensure that student satisfaction and learning levels exceed expected benchmarks.
8. Promote the Wall Street English method encouraging staff and Students to trust it and use it effectively.
9. Drive engagement of staff, students, and alumni in complementary informal learning communities using digital tools, social media, and in-center promotion.
10. Recruit, train, and develop Service staff.
11. Motivate and coach Centre staff to provide a premium service.
Technical skills and Qualifications
● Native speaker of English
● Minimum 5 years experience in Team Management
● International experience
● University degree
● CELTA or equivalent certificate in TEFL